17 Ways to Ease Morning Sickness
1. Avoid Morning Sickness Nausea Triggers such as body odors, stale or leftover food, pungent aroma etc.
2. Eat Before Your Hunger Crush by get ready a nibble tray of easy to digest yet nutritious food for standby by your side
3. Avoid fatty or spicy food.
4. Eat Nutrient-Dense Foods such as brown rice, avocados, kidney beans, cheese, fish, nut butter, whole-grain pasta, tofu and turkey.
5. Avoid Dehydration by Eating Foods such as crackers that Stimulate Thirst and Ease your stomach with milk, yogurt
6. Take Prenatal Supplements after your meal
7. Eat High-Energy Foods. Complex carbohydrates act as time-release energy capsules, slowly releasing energy into your bloodstream and helping to keep your appetite satisfied. The main food group represented here is grains (brown rice or NutriBrownRice™ brown rice beverage, corn, wheat, oats, millet, barley), found in breads, cereals, pastas and crackers.
8. Make a list of foods that help you ease morning sickness. While this list may change, it can help you avoid food triggers that make you ill.
9. Make Yourself Eat no matter whether you feel like it or not—eat something (for eg. NutriBrownRice™ instant brown rice beverage).
10. Get Out and See the World like visiting friends, go to a movie to distract morning sickness.
11. Ease Morning Sickness by Reducing Stress
12. Try Acupuncture
13. Dress Comfortably such as wearing cotton-made clothes
14. Sleep it Off
15. Have One Last Meal Before Bed by eating a meal or snack, preferably fruit and long-acting complex carbohydrates (NutriBrownRice™ intant healthy drink, grains or bland pasta) to ease morning sickness. These foods slowly release energy into your bloodstream throughout the night, but are unlikely to keep you awake.
16. Eat Anyway as not eating can actually aggravate the cycle of morning sickness nausea.
17. Be Positive to Ease Morning Sickness and keep your eyes on the prize—the precious baby-to-be!